Statement of Faith and Affirmations
You must affirm the position statements on this page in order to register a preaching profile.
- You are not a pastor whose duty/job is preaching weekly (or most weeks).*
- Your pastor(s) approves and affirms you to preach.
- Both men and women are gifted to serve in the church, however, preaching is limited to men as qualified by Scripture. Therefore, registration on this site is limited to men.
- Marriage is a holy covenant before God between one man and one woman.
- A preacher is free from practicing and/or affirming sexual immorality (including homosexuality, adultery, pornography, etc.)
- The Bible, consisting of 66 books, is the inspired, the only infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
- God is a Trinity, or Triune, revealing Himself as eternally existent, without beginning, as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, with distinct personal attributes, yet without division of nature, essence, or being.
- God the Father is the first person of the Trinity. He is not the same person as the Son, who is not the same person as the Holy Spirit, and who is not the same person as the Father.
- God the Son is the second person of the Trinity. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God and Man in One Person. He was born of a virgin, lived sinlessly, and we vicariously have our sin atoned for by His shed blood and death. He died, was bodily resurrected, and ascended to the right hand of God the Father, and He will personally return in power and glory.
- God the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity. He is fully divine and indwells all true believers enabling them to live a holy life. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for salvation.
- Eternal life is received by faith alone – that is, by trusting in Jesus Christ alone for salvation.
- Good works do not add to or attain salvation or justification. Rather, good works give evidence of true saving faith.
- Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected from the dead. The saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- All true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ have a spiritual unity.
- The local church is established by God as the primary base of operation for evangelistic activity in the world.
- You are part church that physically meets together for worship whether in a building or home and has an actual biblical structure consisting minimally of pastor(s) and deacon(s).
- Every true believer is commissioned by Christ to make disciples of all nations.
- Pulpit Supply Preachers may update this statement at any time as necessary which may disqualify some preachers.
*One of the goals of Pulpit Supply Preachers is to help those preachers who do not get to preach often to connect with churches and ministries to find opportunities to exercise their gift of preaching.
Note: Biographies with only one to three general sentences will not be published.
If you are a church in need of a preacher, a preacher in need of a pulpit or have a general inquiry, please use the contact page to let us know how we can help. If you want to get listed more quickly, go to our Get Listed page, follow the instructions to register yourself and submit your biography. Please read our disclaimer to better understand what Pulpit Supply Preachers offers.
If you affirm all of the upon and are ready to register, click and go to the Get Listed page!