By registering below you agree that you are a man who:
- has support from his pastor(s) to offer pulpit supply preaching.
- is a member in good standing with a local church.
- affirms the following statement of faith.
- Your pastor(s) approves and affirms you, the candidate, to preach.
- Both men and women are gifted to serve in the church, however, preaching is limited to men as qualified by Scripture. Therefore, registration on this site is limited to men.
- Marriage is a holy covenant before God between one man and one woman.
- A preacher is free from practicing sexual immorality (including homosexuality, adultery, pornography, etc.)
- The Bible, consisting of 66 books, is the inspired, the only infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ is God and Man in One Person. He was born of a virgin, lived sinlessly, and we vicariously have our sin atoned for by His shed blood and death. He died, was bodily resurrected, and ascended to the right hand of God the Father, and He will personally return in power and glory.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for salvation.
- Eternal life is received by faith alone – that is, by trusting in Jesus Christ alone for salvation.
- Good works do not add to or attain salvation or justification. Rather, good works give evidence of true saving faith.
- The Holy Spirit indwells all true believers enabling them to live a holy life.
- Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected from the dead. The saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- All true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ have a spiritual unity.
- The local church is established by God as the primary base of operation for evangelistic activity in the world.
- Every true believer is commissioned by Christ to make disciples of all nations.
*PSP strongly encourages you to send your profile to your pastor(s) once it is publicly visible.
If you have trouble registering, please try a different browser.